Make an event known in your area
WARNING: Before filling in the form, please read these instructions. If you try to post an event and it does not work. Please read the instructions, especially the technical details regarding the images. If you have any problems, please contact us via the contact form.
- The events published on this site must be related to the theme of the Second World War
- You can indicate the addresses of your Facebook page or your website
- The administrator reserves the right not to publish your event without having to justify it. If you do not see your event in a few days, it is because it has not been approved, please contact the site administrator via the contact form to find out why. The reasons may be: lack of information, unlawful or questionable nature of the event, absence of illustration, non-related topic (non-exhaustive list).
THE GOOD RULES FOR PUBLISHING AN EVENT
- Post an illustration for your event
- Be sure to give enough information so that visitors will want to come and see you or find out more!
- Do not forget to bring practical information: entrance fee, parking, catering, sanitary facilities, accommodation, etc.
- The field : State / Region corresponds to the department for France
- The images must have a minimum size of 600 x 400 px and a maximum of 1200 x 800 px and do not weigh more than 150 KB (if you send a too heavy image it will be very long to load and will be refused by the system). You can download the Gimp software for image editing and / or use the online tool Tiny.Jpg to lighten your photos.
If you have any difficulty in filling this form, please use the contact form to indicate your problem
COPY PAST A TEMPLATE FOR YOUR EVENT PRESENTATION
You can copy this text and paste it into the “details” field of the form. All you have to do is modify it to offer a complete and pleasant presentation to your readers!
Present your event in an attractive way
Name of the organizer:
Tel and/or email of organizer:
Read more on this website:
-> Schedule your trip with Google map : (Use a shortcut link: “short url” / Tool available here)
Have you read the information about submitting an event? If you tried to post an event and it does not work. Please read the instructions, especially the technical details regarding the images. If you have any problems, please contact us via the contact form.