Found by a farmer of Blosville
Friendly offered by an inhabitant of Blosville, diligent reader of this page, these three relics are elements of belts of American aircrafts. They were taken by himself during summer, 1944 from a WACO CG-4 glider. He saw this glider landed in the sector of les Forges at the time when this place was located as the “W” laning zone, where numerous gliders will end their fligt.
Objects are also witnesses of our past
Although having stayed the decades in a garage, paintings and other elements disappeared, however these relics remain really very particular witnesses of the implemented ways used by the Allies to invade the Normandy territory.